[m]You give up your soul til you break down
He seemed upset by her comment of them being a little rough and she felt bad that she made him guilty. So she just reached up and gave him a kiss to say that it was OK and everything was forgiven. Though his words about not knowing what happened made her frown. She knew exactly what had happened but didn’t want to say it. It was those black butterflies that made him do bad things. They probably were the reason that he was cutting himself. She wished that they would just leave him alone and never bother anyone again. His lips were against her neck in apology and his fingers were gently combing out the tangles in her hair. The affect of them was rather soothing and she laid her head against his chest.

But he slipped out of her and then lifted her out of the water, pulling himself out a moment later. He went to get his blanket and placed it next to her. He then knelt next to her and placed his hands on her legs, asking her to forgive him. She moved so she was kneeling and facing him. She put a hand on his cheek and said, ”I know that you didn’t mean to hurt me. Of course I forgive you, loverboy.” She gave him a soft kiss and stood up, pulling the blanket around her shoulders and offering an end to him so they could both be under it.

Messages In This Thread