leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

Random table change! And yeah, it's fine. Big Grin

This game of chase was one that the two males had played many times. It usually resulted in the fleet-footed feline as the victor unless the wolf decided to chase him on four legs too, but there was little he could do in optime. It was no matter, however; the worst he would do to his cheeky friend if he caught him would be to give him a very ferocious tickling. That wasn’t as much fun as trying to see Wilson and his stiff upper lip handle such an interaction. It was childish, and familiar, and the London-born cat was a true stick in the mud.

Levent knew he liked it, though, and he promised extra immaturity as he flashed a knowing grin at the tom. Wilson’s tail shot up and lashed, and he whirled around to escape.

The sprint did not last very long this time, however, as a female’s cry broke through the fun. The luperci skidded to a halt with confusion, spying the petite blonde in the distance, but Wilson was too involved with running that he didn’t notice her until he was almost barreling into her. He sprang back immediately, his white coat all fluffed up.

The wolf looked between the female, his companion, and the unknown grey-pelted feline with her. Once he’d figured it all out, he grinned broadly and strutted forward with tongue lolling carelessly. He scooped down the frozen-stiff Wilson and put him on his shoulder, where the cat was too stunned to do anything but balance on his usual spot.

“You heard the sweet lady,” Levent scolded his friend. “I’m liable to twist an ankle running after you.” He flashed a charming grin at the green-eyed woman.

<style type="text/css">
.trustmelev b {font-weight:bold; color:#799a9f; letter-spacing:1px;}
.trustmelev w {font-weight:bold; color:#daceab; letter-spacing:1px; }
.trustmelev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.trustmelev {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2nIjA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 420px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:13px; color:#737779; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread