leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

That table is very perdy! Big Grin

Foxglove looked at the bewildered feline tenderly, bending to check that it was okay and that the wolf chasing him had not injured him at all. The kitten in her arms squirmed, wriggling and turning until he perched on the hybrid's bent knees and reached out, dark nose sniffing at the other cat. Many cats would run from wolves, Foxglove knew, just as the white one had been doing. Her little grey kitten, like the ones she had given to Magnolia and Eris, had been raised by canines and did not fear them; the interspecies company was normal for the cat. "It's okay, I won't hurt you," she said softly, in what she hoped was a soothing tone, but what happened then left her with her mouth opened partly, the effect oddly sensual in her innocence.

Flushing, she felt her face grow warm, the tips of her pale ears turning a faint shade of pink. Quickly the gypsy girl stood, adjusting her skirt with a nervous swipe of her hand, clutching her own feline to her breast tightly, as if she expected the strange male to go after her cat friend next. "I-I'm sorry, I just... I thought you were..." She trailed off, jade eyes wide with unease. She did not know what to say about the mistake, but it was rather embarrassing. A moment later, the petite female looked away, focusing on the ground by the male's feet.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread