leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

Sheepishly, she held the small kitten out in front of her, ears folding back momentarily as she fastidiously avoided the comment about her name, saying, "He, um, doesn't have one yet... Nothing seems to fit yet." It was silly, certainly, to worry so much about a name, but she simply did not want to give him one that did not fit him. Foxglove had been the same way when searching for a name for the mare she had gotten in exchange for helping Phoenix Valley rebuild after the storm last winter. In the end, though, she had been pleased with the decision of Valeria for the horse's name.

Magnolia had warned her of the secrecy that was treasured so highly in Salsola, and she faltered for a moment, lapsing into silence until finally, she shook herself slightly. "I know more about the southern packs than I do about the northern packs; I used to live down that way. There's a tribe that I would stay clear of if I were down there again, and a pack my great-uncle leads," she added. Perhaps giving him information about the south could divert his attention from the north and the scent that clung to her pack stubbornly, despite the efforts she had made to disguise it. She did not know how to avoid giving him information about Salsola if he asked more.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread