leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

This post sucks... Finals are draining my motivation.

The petite woman held the kitten out and admitting that it didn’t have a name. He nodded then glanced at Wilson, who gave him a knowing look. “Mine came with his name,” Levent said lightly before grinning. “Maybe if you could ask him, he’d tell you.” He looked the grey kitten over with a smirk, knowing that his own contributions would probably involve some bad references to grey things. He’d never been the most creative at naming critters.

As he assumed would be the case, Foxglove seemed reluctant to share information about her home. The information she did offer, however, made his dark ears perk up. Amy had spoken ill of the southern packs and their supposed softness, but that this woman would tell him to stay away from a particular tribe was interesting.

“What did the Tribe do?” Levent asked idly, continuing to tend to his feline companion with little scratches and pats. His ears lay back as he added, “If you’re comfortable talking about all of this. I know…I kind of came out of nowhere.” It was rare he apologized for being forward, but he did not want to frighten this green-eyed lady off.

<style type="text/css">
.trustmelev b {font-weight:bold; color:#799a9f; letter-spacing:1px;}
.trustmelev w {font-weight:bold; color:#daceab; letter-spacing:1px; }
.trustmelev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.trustmelev {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2nIjA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 420px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:13px; color:#737779; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread