leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

As if answering, the chubby kitten mewed loudly, causing the hybrid to clutch him closer to her corseted chest. She was quiet, accepting the words the foreign wolf spoke without much response, though that was far from abnormal for her. Foxglove was generally a quiet being, as if she had little to say to most things. From the time she was a young pup, to her time with the band of gypsies, to her time in the tribe, and now her time in the thistle kingdom, she had always been a quiet soul.

"Everything," she said, a small growl following the single word. Her ears pressed back quickly as she realized how much talking about it still affected her. "I'm sorry... I lived there for a while, when I first came back to this area. They started a war with my great-uncle's pack, where my father also lives, and another neighboring pack. They took prisoners. They imprisoned their own members," she added hesitantly, green eyes darting as they so often did to look at the bald bracelets of flesh surrounding her wrists.

"They're just... Bad. The other southern packs aren't that bad. Some of the northern packs aren't that friendly, either," she added, lest he get the wrong impression. Foxglove did not think badly of Cour des Miracles or Crimson Dreams in the south, and though she had her unsettling thoughts about Salsola, she was not willing to speak those.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread