leaned my hands on the old cold sand
[html]

The growl from the petite blonde startled him, only because she had been so shy and quiet throughout the rest of their conversation. Levent was only used to such outbursts when the topic really hit home, and he was surprised that she still wanted to talk about it since it affected her so much. Concern, half feigned and half genuine, softened his features as he listened to her explanation.

He was polite enough to pretend not to look at the scars encircling her wrists. “I wouldn’t imagine that pack would last long,” he remarked softly. Imprisoning their own would not incite loyalty to the leader, and picking enough fights usually lead to defeat unless this Tribe was more formidable than he thought. It made him nervous, but at least Foxglove had gotten away.

He smiled lightly at her last remark, nodding. “I know, as a wolf, to avoid Inferni,” he said, “but not much else.” He scratched his cheek, his wrist brushing the blue strip of cloth hanging from the colorful fabric that tamed his unruly dark hair. “But you’ve helped me a lot with information,” he lied, stooping somewhat in a grateful bow. “I can leave now, if you wish.” Forget-me-not eyes smiled, and he took a step back.

<style type="text/css">
.trustmelev b {font-weight:bold; color:#799a9f; letter-spacing:1px;}
.trustmelev w {font-weight:bold; color:#daceab; letter-spacing:1px; }
.trustmelev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.trustmelev {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2nIjA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 420px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:13px; color:#737779; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread