I'm a sad Panda
[html]

OOC here!

What he came across saddened him enormously as he trudged his way through the cold white snow. Here was another sister he found upset by the things that were happening, the injuries of their Mahn and her vicious mood swings as of late. He didn't know if Jace had snapped at Pandora or if she were just upset anyway because of everything, Pandora was like that she would get upset for others even when they themselves were not upset. Still he wouldn't allow her to languish outside on the cold while more flakes fell from the sky.

He sidled up to her in the snow and pressed himself against her, he attached to Pandora more than Dalgina and Keldava for some reason. That didn't mean he loved them any less just that he was not as close to them as he was to her. He grabbed onto her ear and chewed on it thoughtfully for a solution to the problem he had. His golden eyes swung around the nearby buildings. They were not far from the family home and these houses were smaller than their own. Making up his mind the boy got to his feet again and nudged Pandora with his nose insistently to make her get up too,

Come on Pandy. Come with me now inside." His voice was soft but firm as he gave her a command, she usually followed any orders that he gave to her and he only ordered her about when he was concerned for her well being and saftey.

Honrin
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread