Changes
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Hadley's name triggered anger in the small male before her. Amy watched him stand up, not moving swiftly enough to help support him, before he collapsed back down, trying to calm down from the experience. It looked like she really had her work cut out, teaching him how to move. His words brought laughter from her. Stuff like that is probably the reason why he ran. Was convinced that he'd done something wrong and thought he could outrun the punishment. Don't worry. I know where to find him. I'll make sure they know what he did and receives proper discipline. It looked like she'd be stopping down there soon.

He probably has no idea that he infected you though. How the virus works isn't exactly common knowledge. You can't even tell who's infected and who isn't when in lupine form. Standing Amy held out a hand to him. Come on. Let's get you to my wagon. I'll take you to my pack. Hopefully he was still disoriented enough to trust her. Getting the powder she used to knock canines out would be a pain. Especially since it meant she'd have to go back to the wagon and return without rousing suspicion. She'd have to get him some clothes too. Preferable an outfit that was flattering for his figure. He had a beautiful form. Amy wouldn't want it wasted.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread