Rage--goddess, sing the rage
[html]

The golden coyote settled on the edge of her bed, giving her enough room to be comfortable. He was close enough to her hands that she could touch him, but he was cautious not to make such a move first. While he was capable of demanding anything from anyone within Inferni, he had been careful about how he went about this. Never had he asked without reason and without a force behind it. There was much he could do without showing teeth or raising his voice.

Red hands shifted and moved over one another, rubbing at the rough and cracked pads of his palms. There were various small cuts since healed over, caused by working with leather and various activities. He looked at these because he did not wish to look at her face. Blonde hair, longer than it had been last summer, tumbled around his face. “Halo…” he trailed off, thinking of how to speak. It was hard to do this; harder still because he knew it terribly unfair. “Enkiel told me that you won’t be getting better. I came to ask you to step down. I can’t risk your life again.”

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread