Owl! that hurts
[html]

WC:300

Blues waited, as they looked for the woman who might as well be considered as far away from him as a stranger, the den he had called home seemed alien to him now. Her sleep filled form seemed to come forth slowly, and her facial features weren’t that welcoming at all. He didn’t really expect them to be either. But when she didn’t shift and just sat there expecting him to speak, knowing he couldn’t shift and share in the silent nature of her posture he simply stood there.

His one good hand went to rest on his waist, his blues watching her for a moment, finding her face looking alien to him. It was as if all the good times had been wiped away from his memory and his vision was seeing the woman at the meeting. Her deceptive smile back then before issuing her punishments. His lips started to curl back before the claws started in once again. The damn bird, was this what he wanted? It confused him, he would have expected him to welcome him acting like an asshole to get him away from X’y but when his mood started to darken it was the bird after all that brought him back out of it. Saluce took a long deep breathe and then blew it outwards as if expelling some amount of anxiety and stress. He turned his head to look at the bird then, his eyes losing their anger but replacing it with confusion. Had this all been done to get him to apologize?

His face turned back to her, unable to really form any words, he wished he could have shifted, in some way it would have been easier for him to voice his sadness. While he commanded a great amount of physical power, she commanded maybe more of him then he realized.

“I let you down,” he started, “When you needed me I wasn’t there, if you want nothing to do with me, then I’ll accept it and I’ll be on my way, but if there is a chance you will forgive me, I will never stop trying to repay my debt”. He would be a fool to think that he could patch it up with a simple apology and his actions reflected this. Saluce didn’t expect to be allowed back into the den, or to be instantly in her arms but since her owl had deemed in necessary probably because it was, he would keep his foot in the door, and not allow himself to drive the nail all the way down.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread