I once read a story like this
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam was growing up and now he was over a year old and still living with his parents. Though being here in his home he was able to care for his siblings and help his mother. He prided himself on caring for his family. but they recently had a house guest in the large Victorian home.

Liam smiled as he moved to the living room. His mom had all sorts of medical things about. Hati leave Terra alone she needs to rest. liam said bi colored eyes glanced at the six month old boy. Hati smiled looking at Terra and then ran to Liam. Liam can we play today?,/i> the boy asked looking at him with blue eyes. I think we can Hati but I know mom is in the kitchen making some food and she needs you to go eat and grow stronger. he said as he smiled. Ok Liam I will, he spoke as he ran off.

Liam smiled laughing a little he loved his siblings. So terra how are you feeling? he asked as he moved over to where she was. Mom asked me to clean your wounds today. He said as he looked at her. After all the reading he had been doing this sorta reminded him of some of those stories.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread