i know what it takes to move on
Desired Profession Path: Medic
NPC's: Magdalena Jagielka (11 years old).

[html]
ooc goes here

Magda had gone against her wishes and left Dymtr with Leon. The hag had taken her own horse and rode the gap between the packs in the night with the child, who willingly returned. Lied to no doubt... Io thought, silent as she moved along side Neo. Unhappy at many things, especially that after she'd decided to go to AniWaya, warning that woman to leave her alone, she'd followed and demanded that Io give her Neo to ride. The russet saddle hybrid didn't argue, merely dismounted and shifted without a word. Io knew better than to speak, she'd jsut end up in a worse position. And as it was she was near admitting it was probably best. She'd not been all to well after being forced to relinquish Estrella.

'We're here' Magda announced. Io looked up, she'd not really been paying attention, but the old woman was right. Here they were. 'You calling or shall I? the cantankerous wolf asked, turning her head down to the doggish creature below. 'Fine' and with that the elder woman let out a call, strong and accented, strange for someone of her age. 'Do try and behave now won't you?' she said, making her demand with a sweet over tone.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread