i know what it takes to move on
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io was kept detached as her aunt spoke to this woman. A lightly disrespectful glance passed from her eyes, though it was nothing personal. Merely a product of Io's irritance, aimed at her aunt. Silver eyes removed themselves once again, turning to the scenery, varied, for it was between season. But beautiful none the less. The elder woman on the horse maintained eye contact with tribal leader, not quite respectful in a sense, but more... openly regarding the different in rank. The wolves upon the horse spoke, but still the collie kept herself away. It was easier. Keeping herself away. She knew that taking Dymtr away from her was for the better, but she'd never admit it so openly. She felt like a child all over again.

Magda's words were strong in their tone, decorated with accents of a homeland both newcomers to the tribe borders shared, and a lifetime well balanced with ups and downs. 'Myself and my niece seek somewhere to stay. The pack she left recently was...' the woman considered her words, 'Not to her liking, shall we say. And due to recent events, a fresh start was permitted'. Io nodded to herself, though it was more out of sarcasm that any real agreement.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread