i know what it takes to move on
[html]

short XD

Word Count → 000

Magdalena was a smart woman and she noticed the mild irritation in her voice. Io huffed a short, dry laugh at the tribal woman's sharp demand. She consider speaking up and pointing out she hadn't asked for their names before now, but refrained and shook her head lightly, never turning her eyes back on the conversing pair. The elder woman on the horse smiled, it wasn't very genuine but it wasn't far off from one. 'Of course, how impolite of me' she mused, 'And that social butterfly is my niece, Io Berlin'. Granted their was a hint of sarcasm there but it wasn't directed to Ulilohi.

'Skills? Magda asked, tilting her head. [b]'Of course we have skills, she chuckled casually, [b]'I myself have varied skills, medic, catering and relaying histories and other tales. Io is skilled in catering too, as well as being a rapid hunter'. Io turned her head to regard the the duo, proud of her skills. Hunting wasn't her forte, but her rapidness overplayed her strength.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread