i know what it takes to move on
[html]

You forgot naming Magda Wink Sorry for the delay

It would seem communication was not the forte of the younger one, and the hybrid threw looks at the older one as if she truly did not wish to be there. Ulilohi fixated her gaze on her for a moment before it returned to the one named Magda. Though this Io was sarcastically named a social butterfly, Ulilohi was not convinced. She nodded as the older one as skills were recited, but an eyebrow arched at one of the words she used. "I am afraid I do not know of this 'catering' skill you speak of, but the rest of them are useful enough, I would think." Soon, the hunters and scouts would be overloaded with tracking and hunting the plentiful game, and AniWaya would need all the able hands available. "I would let you join our ranks, although I have two further questions. Firstly, I will need to know the reason for your departure of your old pack. Recently, we have been riddled with criminals, and I do not make a habit out of allowing my tribe to become a refuge for outcasts." Her ocean eyes shifted to look at Io."Secondly, there is the matter of our customs. In AniWaya, respect to all other tribesmembers is not only expected, but required. It is part of our custom to behave respectfully towards members. I am not encouraged by your suitability, Io, when you fail to greet me properly, but would rather speak through your friend." Recent events had made the councilwoman much more wary of who she accepted, and why. Their backstory was essential to her now, while before she might not have cared as much. Many things had been learned in a short time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread