J-New Toy
[html]
As a note, Aeron's not a pack leader...but she's a Master-Ranked pack member and does have the power to accept members into the pack :3 Scooping this up - I believe I can make time to reply to this so that we can get it going <3
000+

The leader was always out and about doing one thing or another. Watching over the borders of their pack was an endless task, but one that she took on with grace; Naniko knew the importance of having a secure border and checked the pitfall traps that they had dug on a daily basis. She took care to check each and every one of the traps in case a canine had indeed fallen in after trespassing...a freak flood could possibly fill the holes up with water if they were near enough to an underground water table and drown a captive. She didn't want that, for a trespasser to die before she got the chance to question them. It'd be a real shame.

She spotted the Sut as she padded back toward her den. Amy had given birth since she'd seen her last but she hadn't been able to find the time to visit her and the new pack additions yet. She tended to try and stay out of members' private lives, but also sought to get to know each member individually and forge a friendship or working relationship where possible. The shifted Angela raised her hand in response to the other pack member. "Amy. Something on your mind? You look like you're in a rush" She greeted.

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread