J-New Toy
She was lucky it seemed, as Naniko spotted her wandering around. Amy halted as the leader approached, smiling at the one who had hired her. I'm doing well, thank you. Hope things are going well on your end as well. I actually just picked up a new slave. I was hoping to find someone who could initiate him into the pack so I don't have to keep him velcroed to my side all the time. It would be much more useful if they could move independently, instead of Amy having to worry about him being accused as a trespasser every time he went off somewhere. Even Raoth, who rarely if ever was used for such tasks, had the cut on his palm that marked him as a member.

Come with me back to where I left him? She was sure that Naniko would agree, seeing the benefit of allowing Amy to extend the number of canines working under her control. It meant more information, more power, and higher efficiency. Amy would just leave her personal attachment to the eager male out of what she said. The one request I have is to not scar him. I don't want any scars on his body. Even a small one could lower his value, as shameful as that was.

Messages In This Thread