J-New Toy
[html]
As a note, Aeron's not a pack leader...but she's a Master-Ranked pack member and does have the power to accept members into the pack :3 Scooping this up - I believe I can make time to reply to this so that we can get it going <3
000+

The pack had been alive and flourishing for over a year now, thanks to the members that had kept it alive and continued living there to support one another. She could pretend that it was partially her own doing that had made all of this happen, but she would be kidding herself - it was truly the members that had done the brunt of the work over the years, especially the ones that had stuck around for the long haul...canines like Aeron and Caprica, more long-time members, were very much appreciated. She wondered if she did not express that often enough...the fact that she appreciated her pack and family more than anything else. She would have to come up with a way to show them that.

She came back to reality when Amy mentioned the reason that she was in such a hurry. Naniko knew of the girl's lifestyle but hadn't put much deep thought into the issue yet. She wanted to keep Amy around and keep her happy so that she would continue to work for Anathema, but struggled with the concept of slavery if it meant physical pain or torture for the other canine. Keeping someone against their will wasn't a real issue for her so long as no one was getting physically harmed or maimed for no reason. "Alright." She agreed, turning back to head toward the border with Amy. "I can make the cut somewhere where there is fur, if you'd prefer." As they walked, she considered what Amy was asking and cleared her throat before speaking. "I'd be fine with another slave joining...so long as you don't physically harm them beyond what is necessary. I have a pack law against harming other members of the pack. You cannot kill him or harm him without reason. Can you agree to that?" Of course, the slave would could very well give her reason to harm them one way or another.

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread