J-New Toy
[html]

OOC Bleh

Word Count :: +301

​A confused looked crossed Dhiate's face. He crossed his arms over his narrow black cloaked chest and glanced between Amy and Naniko. So she was planning on having him join. He couldn't figure out why though. With a shrug he decided to trust in her again. She must have her own reasons. Whatever the case, if this would bring him closer to his goal, he'd do just about anything.

His body relaxed and his fingers resumed their normal movement, never stopping. He put his weight on one leg making his hip jut out and sending ripples down his pristine white fur. He heard Amy's statement and his head lowered just a fraction. He didn't have any talents. He was a terrible hunter, and he had no sense of subtlty. Then his fingers caught his eyes and a small smile lit up his beautiful face. He turned towards Naniko brightly and spoke as clearly as he could, for he was aware that when he spoke quickly he wasn't understood. "I don't know much yet, but I like working with my hands, and I'm sure that once I get the hang of things and learn a bit more, I could profit your pack by making things. "

He bit his lip in nervousness and caught the end of his braid. He fiddled a bit with his hair before he realized his actions and tossed it away. He turned his smoky blue eyes on Amy. Had he done right? Did he do it right? Unbeknownst to him, throughout his entire little speech, his body had been saying something entirely different from what his mouth said. His hips had swayed, his tail had whipped around, and as if the sun itself agreed, he had been lit in a swathe of golden light. He had been beautiful.

Table by Alex

<style>
.Dhiate { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xu6uB.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.DhiateText {border-radius:15px;padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#ffffff; color:#000;  opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:440px; margin: 0 auto;}
.DhiateText p{ opacity: 1; }
.DhiateText b{color:#60d4ff; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.Dhiate p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dhiate .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px;  text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.Dhiate .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px;  text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:440px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread