J-New Toy
[html]
PPing the ceremony, I hope that's alright <33 If it's not, then I'd be happy to RP it out in a few more rounds, heh. Welcome!!

She took his reply as consent, and pulled her dagger from its sheath at her side. The female had performed this ceremony again and again with this very same dagger - every member that she had accepted into the pack had been cut by the same blade, another way that she tied them all together. She'd shared blood with many canines over the years and had suffered no ill effects from it besides very minor infections when the cuts didn't heal correctly. The amount of blood that would be shared was not large, and she did not worry very much about the procedure.

Naniko took the male's hand in her own, making a quick slice in one of the furry areas as Amy had specified. She then pricked her own finger, holding the two cuts together and allowing the blood to pool and drip down onto the ground. It was done. "I don't know what your role in this pack will be, with Amy as your keeper. But stay out of trouble and do your work and you'll do just fine." She advised, stepping back. She licked at her cut a bit, replacing the dagger on her belt. "I trust you can show him around, Amy" She said, dismissing the two with a nod before turning to pad back into the woods.

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread