Thoughts of Spring
So the gray woman had a name. And Kiara had been close to her. Aylu winced when Kiara stuttered how she knew the woman and he felt immense grief wash over him. He join Kiara in her sorrow filled song and his heart reached out to the woman. He longed to comfort her, tell her that her friend would come back to her in another life, be reborn. As their song died on the wind he stood and went over to the white fae and put a arm around her. 'I am sorry to bring such.... such horrible news to you. If its any constellation she was happy when she passed. There was a smile on her maw. She must have froze to death in the night. Her side wound proved to be too much....She will come back to you. In another life. She will be reborn into this world and she will never have pain. She will know of happiness and kindness. She will find you. It is the way of the world," he said softly hoping the woman understood.

Sarian? Who is this Sarian she spoke of? A.... A PUP!?! He knew he should have looked harder. "There where foot prints next to the.... I followed them but they were lost by the river. I knew I should have looked harder," he said hanging his head. He felt so bad for telling the woman this. She had just found out that she had lost her friend and now maybe she had lost her friends daughter. "I am so sorry...." he whispered to her softly

Messages In This Thread