Thoughts of Spring
[html]

Word Count :: 247

Sorry for the short post

Aylu's words of rebirth and meeting Shiloh again were lost on the white female. Kiara just shook her head as he spoke, he was wrong. Shiloh was dead and she wasn't coming back. It was the circle of life and that was how things worked. Kiara's mother used to believe in all sorts of weird thing and would always tell her stories about rebirth and life after death. She used to say that the spirits resided in the aurora till it was time for them to be reborn. However, the arctic wolf never once believed them. They were just stories, tales to give comfort to the bereaved. Alyu's words gave her no comfort, but she didn't say a single word. She didn't want to hear such fanciful tails, she wanted to hear that Shiloh was alive and safe. Kiara just sat in the snow, feeling numb and in shock.

As she questioned Aylu there was a hint of recognition in his eyes. He had seen Sarian, or at least had some guess as to what her fate might have been. However, Aylu's response did nothing other than raise more questions. Sarian had been alive, but her prints were lost at the river. She wasn't necessarily dead, there could have been a flood or someone might have picked her up. Kiara grabbed onto the hope that Sarian was still alive and used it to control her grief. "Thank you...for telling me this. I just hope she is okay."

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread