wild one, tame enough
[html]

OOC → :: I suck...

Jacinto felt nothing but warmth beneath the soft rabbit fur blankets spread carefully over the bed, the warmth emitted from Omni was rather comforting too. Even in sleep, it was hard not to move closer to her petite form. Happily, the Lykoi rolled over towards her. It was morning, soon they'd both be awake and up for the day. Unfortunately, the chocolate hybrid found himself resenting that time. This was too warm, too comfortable to move.

Jacinto felt a warm touch on his shoulder, awakening as if summoned. Fiery ochre orbs fell upon Omni's beautiful face. Of course now he'd get up. It was her gentle touch that he found he loved, something he would never ignore if his life depended on it. Jacinto guffawed good naturedly at her morning greeting. He knew his woman had a sense of humor. Her tongue gently lashed over his face, gentle and warming.  Returning the gentle touch, Jacinto let a hand fall upon the side of her cheek, letting a small smile wander across the surface of his visage. "Morning, love." The hybrid whispered lovingly, how could Columbine disapprove of this? If he was in this place, the dusky eldest brother would see what a gentle and sweet woman she was. In a way, Jacinto was angry about the way Col had treated the relationship, it was their choice. Even his brother couldn't manipulate Cinto out of it.

Rising the slightest from the warm and extremely soft bed, a wide yawn separated the jaws of the small Lykoi. How could this not be a happy thing? Mateship and soon-to-be fatherhood would be a dream. "I have to go hunt...Do you want to come with me?" Often times, Jacinto would take her shift with hunting and catch extra prey to take back to the Mansion.  She could come along and rest, risking the lives of his children was far too great of a risk to take. He slipped on his baggy black pants, not even bothering to grab the vest. It was lost somewhere, probably dirty.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread