wild one, tame enough
[html]

lololololi powerplayed. Tell me if you want it gone

Omni clutched him close to her, as if he'd disappear from her touch if she let him go. A wide grin spread across her face as his boisterous laugh interrupted the silence of their room before he quieted to wish her a good morning. His hand stroked her cheek gently, and lovingly the petite coydog felt herself leaning into the touch. "My Jacinto." Omni said simply, if any woman, any woman at all, went for her man--Well...Life may not be as pleasant for the other female. Especially in her slightly moody state.

It was perfect. The room was lighted brightly from the daylight, illuminating the lovely guitar sitting in the corner. The instrument had become something precious even to her, the music that do easily flowed from Jacinto's fingers usually had the russet belle feeling invigorated and content.

Since cleaning the room, Omni enjoyed the appearance of the living space. Jacinto had taken a lot of the cluttered junk out, and kept the prettier, much more useful things around. Soon...Soon she'd be a good mother. Much much better than her own. Omni hated her mother. The harsh treatment and sadistic torture inflicted upon her as a small child was too hard to bear. To harsh and painful. The petite coywolf would never dream of hurting her children.

Jacinto's gentle voice broke through her thinking, asking her if she wanted to tag along on his trip. "Sure. But you better let me use the bow. I'm not retired because I'm pregnant." A coy and manipulating smile spread across her lips as she gracefully danced across the room to grab her weapon and sheath of arrows. She placed the strap over her shoulder and held the bow firmly in a slender hand. Omni was all set. A cloak was kept in her hands until she got cold.

Taking the Lykoi's hand, she led him out into the hallway. "You ready?"   

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread