wild one, tame enough
[html]

OOC → :: Hehe powerplay the hell outta Jacinto, he wouldn't mind anyway XD and he's totally a lady-killer

Jacinto loved it when she held him that way, as if he'd just vanish from the face of the earth if she let go. How could he go anywhere anyway? This was his mate. And one he couldn't get away from anyway. They were quite like magnets, moving in the way they should and never to separate. Months ago, he wouldn't have imagined sharing a bed with the world's most alluring female. When they had first met, she was a quiet young woman. He had tried his best to court her, flirting and trying to win her over. He had let her in his room, given her warm tea and blankets. Well here they were. Maybe his cheesy flirting had worked. At least it did. Who would have Omni if he didn't? She couldn't possibly be alone all her life, she was much too interesting and beautiful for that. Maybe Helotes. Maybe the Aquila. No that couldn't be possible.  Maybe Columbine. The last thought almost made the hybrid keel over in disbelief. If that was so, he imagined it would be a thing of dominancy, with Col on the top of the pyramid.

Jacinto placed a gentle hand on her stomach. These were his children. Their children. Beings so precious and pure, he would risk his own life for theirs. "I find...That I can't wait until they walk with us."

The Lykoi man nodded as she got up, taking the quiver and bow, standing up as the powerful woman she was. He'd fight for her every single day, protect her. Although Omni had much too much life. She could probably protect herself. He'd never take the chance though. They made their way into the hallway, the woman beside him gently grasped one of his hands. A smile lit up his features, a contented equal grin. As they started out into the fresh open air, Jacinto looked at the coulda thoughtfully. "Y'know, when I first met you...Do you want to know what I was thinking?"
His brow raised just as thoughtfully. "I thought you were untouchable. You were so beautiful, and sweet. That I thought I'd never be able to hold you, or kiss you...But here I am. I'm the luckiest man ever." It was what he had wanted to tell her for a very long time. He had wanted to form the words right, and up until now they never came. "There's a custom, an old human one. And, they'd marry their mates. A big celebration. I don't think they do it here. And I'm kinda disappointed that way...I have always wanted to see how you dance." A wide boyish smile spread across the tawny hybrid's muzzle, tail swishing happily to and fro. Taking one of her hands, he knelt before her. "But other than that, they ask their beloved to marry them...Omni-Will you be my wife? My lifelong partner until death do we part?" Long fingers pulled out an old diamond ring from his pants pocket, picking up her slender hand to place the ring on the proper finger. They were far from the Mansion now, deep in the woods. They were mates yes, but the man with the large ears wanted to know if they'd sustain their partnership until death.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread