wild one, tame enough
[html]

you mean Omni-killer XD...I powerplayed C:

His soft words and touches had the young woman melting in affection. She was so touched by his words, almost brought to tears by his sincere onslaught of gentle confessions. What had she thought when she had met him? It was confusing, she couldn't remember. Although instinctively she knew she thought well of the sweet Lykoi. Even with the unloaded bow in her hand, the girl pressed herself into his chest. "When I first met you, I thought you were the sweetest man I've ever met. You took me in, helped me. And you cared. You actually showed that you cared. Most men-That I've met didn't. I was nothing but a toy for them...And this, this is much more. I'm happy for that." There was André though. He cared for a long time, up until the end. There was though, something within her past partner that was like an egg. And apparently she cracked it, creating someone so twisted in her view that she couldn't stay. She hated leaving him, life was good in that time. He had helped her, kept her away from her mother. But he hurt her. Weeks of bandages and the threat of infection had her never turning her eye his way again. Jacinto would never turn on her, even without asking he had an aura of goodness. Not like André.

They were far out into the woods now, and Jacinto started talking of weddings. She had also heard of them, wonderful joyous ceremonies. Then the Lykoi went on about wanting to see her dance. "I can't dance. I don't think--" Before she could finish, a beautiful ring was slipped on her fingers. It fit perfectly, and shone so delicately on her finger. "Of course. I'll be your wife, forever." Dropping her hunting weapon on the ground, with ease she crouched with him. Giving him a gentle kiss on the nose. "Who wouldn't want to be yours?" Omni laughed and pulled the tawny hybrid up with her.

The forest seemed so quiet, so secluded from the world. That was until a cry was heard nearby. "Jacinto. What was that?" It sounded of pain and loneliness. "It's crying..." She let go of his hand to trail after the sound, it wailed again get couldn't be found. Where she was, there was blood. The scent of iron was too strong, but soon the young woman came upon what she was looking for. Immediately her maternal instincts took over, scooping the tiny thing up in her arms. It was a tiny pup, if underneath this blood and gunk, would have a lustrous chocolate and tawny pelt. It whimpered in her arms, blood running from its torn ear. She looked up to see flapping, a large eagle swooped overhead. It wasn't hers, luckily. "I'm going to take you home...Clean you up, feed you and tuck you into bed...You'll be safe now." Omni cooed softly to the tiny child.  It didn't look or smell like any of the clan's children, didn't have the Lykoi splash of color or the red eyes of the de le Poer. But, it did have a tawny pelt and a black star-like mark in between its eyes. She saw Jacinto catching up to her, and nodded. "We can't leave him alone."  

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread