wild one, tame enough
[html]
Omni loves her Jacinto :3 he's her pretty flower  :3

The girl's ear twitched as he spoke, listening to the truthfulness in her mate's words. That was quite right, he'd never harm anyone intentionally (unless protecting of course!) for fun or entertainment. How could he ever leave such a small helpless being by his self against the wild? His gentle kiss to her head had her smiling. Jacinto always knew how to make her happy, be it his laughter or his presence. Any way, it did. Placing her sleeping child upon her chest, Omni lay her head on one of his wiry forelimbs, happy.

It didn't last long though, a rustling by the window had the tall female looking up from the bed, in came Ky'allu. Lemony eagle eyes stared down at the bundle in Omni's arms. "Gosh...I planning to steal that thing long ago." Cerulean eyes flashed as her large ears picked up that sentence "You planned what?" The last thing Omni needed was for her eagle to plan to prey on her children. That surely wouldn't be right! "You can't stay if you think that. I don't give you meat and clean up your crap for nothing! Come back later when you've changed your mind!" Growling with exasperation, Omni shoved the bird back outside the window, feathers flapping frantically at her. Sinatrai in Jacinto's arms stirred, kicking his small legs a little. No! No!" Ky cried, before perching on a branch nearby. Critical yellow eyes staring aggravatingly in. "Once you've changed your mind-And I can trust you...I'll let you back in." Omni sighed as she shut the window tight. This was no time for her silly bird's antics. None of her children were to become bird food.

Placing a hand on her stomach, Omni walked back to the bed. Her clear blue eyes were a bit fiery as she tried to calm down in Jacinto's arms. "I can't trust him-He would have gotten Sina." A lean muzzle edged its way into his hair, breathing in his soothingly sweet scent. The young woman couldn't hurt her kids with her choice of pet. It wasn't right.

For a while, Omni felt guilty for talking to Jacinto about marriage and lifelong commitment...Then to suddenly switch to another topic to help Sinatrai. "I'm sorry--For running away right after we talked so deeply about us...I was worried for his life...I don't want it to sound and feel like I don't love you...I'm smitten with you-I'm attracted to your personality...Your looks...And everything you are." The russet girl finished off. A slender hand brushed itself through his mop of orange hair, a small smile spreading across the corners of her muzzle. "That's why I'm your wife. And anyone who disagrees with that fact is completely wrong. " Thinking,  Omni touched his face softly before whispering "Je t'aime."

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb03-box {width:238px;height:330px;float:right;}
.freebfeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#63118e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#eeecfc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xG7rj.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e343e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread