home is never the same
The black male snapped at her, and she gracefully slipped back to her knees, casting her eyes to the ground. The males words made her stiffen, ready to defend Odadio. She didn't speak. Well, she didn't speak until Noah put in his two cents. She lifted her head, her eyes glittering as she stared at the gimp. "Odadio was my mentor, the male who raised me. He gave me knowledge far beyond what that beast, Lucifer had. Lucifer locked me up, tried to come between Mother and myself. Lucifer gave you and Taliesin the cruel streak that led to Taliesin murdering his own daughter. Odadio wouldn't give me up because I was too valuable to his pack."

Her voice had risen as she spoke. She looked at the black leader. "This pack harbors liars, if Noah believes his words are the truth. I know what happened, and still he lies. I apologize for wasting your time, sir." The auburn haired temptress cast a scathing glance at the grey Sawtooth male, then stood, brushing the dirt off of her skirt. She was seething with impotent anger, though she would not start a physical fight. She would yell and scream, but she wouldn't attack.

Messages In This Thread