home is never the same
[html]

Word Count :: 389 OOC :: My last post here.

Zalen didn’t speak when Noah did, though the gray man’s words were harsh and not what Zalen had hoped his pack mate to say. He had hoped instead that the male would have taken the higher road of grace, but it seemed whatever past there was between he, this girl who was his sister, and his mother and father, was too deep and painful for there to be peace now. The girl retorted with her own venom, though she made sure to show physical respect to Zalen.

The Alpha turned his eyes back to the girl, Truth is difficult to define. Like the morning dove it slinks away into the mist. Do not put blame upon Noah for his beliefs, his life is very much different from your own. He as well should not believe you a liar, for your past may dictate a different truth.

Zalen’s posture relaxed then; he knew that all of their actions now were based on pure emotion; there was no reason when it came to the transgressions of the past. He let out a sigh; it seemed that the members of this family could not forgive, or that it took them a very long time to. Zalen wasn’t even sure if Noah and his mother had made up after the fight he had broken up between them. Willow, though rough around the edges, would have made an excellent addition to New Dawn, but Zalen could not rightfully lend her entry if it was to cause such a commotion between his current pack mates.

Zalen shifted on large black paws, I am sorry our first meeting had to be this way, but I cannot speak with you any longer as long as my pack brother is so upset, and you the same way. Take some time to consider what to do now that you know your brother is here, and then seek me out again. In the meantime, Zalen glanced over at his Subordinate, Noah should consider how he feels about your appearance, and discuss it with his mother. I do not know all the details of what has happened in your family, but surely all transgressions can be forgiven, if all parties would just choose to do so.

Then with a flick of his tail the dark male turned, Fair thee well, Willow.

<style>
.zalenfeather { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HapvZ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#8FA1B5; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; text-shadow: 2px 1px 1px #000; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.zalenfeather b {color:#CC6600; }
.zalenfeather p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.zalenfeather p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zalenfeather .name { font-size:45px; font-family:Zapfino, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 2px 2px 1px; }
.zalenfeather b:before {content: open-quote; }
.zalenfeather b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread