Feral Spirits
[html]

Word Count :: 368

::OOC:: Good to know, thanks. <3

If Ciara could have heard what Terra thought when the coywolf caught Augustus’ scent, she would have blushed crimson beneath her fur. It was becoming more and more blatant how much she cared about the Epsilon. The crush had started those weeks ago when she first met him, and enhanced each time they were together. She knew it was too soon for calling herself anything close to Augustus’ mate. The two Epsilons definitely had something to talk to each other about, but it hadn’t come up yet. It hung in the distance between them, showing itself only through furtive glances from the corners of their eyes. Ciara, while a strong and confident female, could not gather the courage to start that particular conversation. Even then, after the air had been cleared, there were certain things that had to happen. Courting, time, permission from Alphas. Even while it was Ciara’s ultimate goal, they were still very far away from mateship.

The golden female didn’t understand why Terra jumped back so quickly. Why had she called for her if she didn’t want to speak? Having healed, Ciara’s wounds were no longer ghastly enough to scare other wolves away or make them uneasy. Her forehead creased as she tried to figure the injured female out, staring at her. She didn’t connect the animosity displayed by Augustus for Terra, and the stranger’s current state of fear. Augustus’ scent on her fur was something she’d grown used to, as if it were already a part of her.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Terra,” she said, frowning. It seemed as though the ruddy female did not recognize her from that fateful day. “I am Ciara. I had a part in killing the cougar and yes, I was injured. The cat got a swipe in at me, and I hit up against a large rock.”The scene played over in her mind again, much to her displeasure, but she did her best not to show her uneasiness. She had to appear strong in front of this female, for she now held an established rank. She was a hunter, and a warrior, and they were brave wolves. She could not allow the pain to haunt her.

<style type="text/css">
.Ciaraforestdawn b {font-weight:bold; color:#9370D8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ciaraforestdawn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FyI7K.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 440px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00BFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread