Feral Spirits
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Mercy? Terra stared at Ciara blankly, uncomprehending. What was mercy? Surely they didn't mean simply putting her out of her pain. It was a pointless maneuver, one that did nothing for the one who did it. Well, it would help keep the predators that collected around the wounded from invading the pack, but she was pretty sure that Ciara wasn't thinking about that. Hearing Ciara's opinion on what should have been done Terra shook her head. She didn't understand why those who weren't pack would help her. it was just one of those strange things luperci did that she was still trying to get a grip on, much like clothes.

Hearing Ciara's words of praise startled Terra. Her version of what Terra's battle with the cougar had been like was rather amusing. She chuckled lightly, bringing another twinge from her body. Not bravery, not foolishness. Just me fighting for my life. It wouldn't let me run. Seemed it wanted to make sure that I didn't try eating from it's kill again. Angry now Terra's tail curled up, dominantly held in defiance to the world, and everything that would fight against her. Stupid cougar. Should have stayed with it's kill if it didn't want others poking around. It was embarrassing how she'd been caught off guard, believing it was a kill that didn't have a claim to it.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread