Feral Spirits
Forest Dawn Table
[html]

Word Count :: 300

OOC:: Sorry for the wait. <3

As Terra gave her own telling of what happened, Ciara’s earthen eyes watched her. The golden Epsilon picked up the little signals from Terra’s body that she was still hurting, and it made her relax. Even though Terra didn’t seem threatening, Ciara was injured. It was the instinct of a wolf to be wary of others, especially strangers, when one was injured. No other pack members were in close distance, and she’d heard rumours that Terra was less than fond of New Dawn. What would stop her from taking advantage of the Epsilon’s injuries and attacking her? If it happened, Ciara knew she had gained the strength to fight off an attack, and she’d be able to give at least one painful call to her pack members if anything transpired.

Still, the coyote didn’t look as though she was planning to attack the wolf. Ciara chuckled, with a wince, at Terra’s denial of bravery. “Fighting for your life is still brave, to me,” she replied. “Some may not have it in them to fight at all, and would have just given in to death. You did not.” While the instinct to do anything to survive existed within them all, there were some weak beings out there who chose not to take their lives into their own hands. Ciara was not one of those, nor was Terra, and the Epsilon respected that about the ruddy female. “I can’t honestly blame the cat for defending her meal, but she was stupid to leave it alone so long.” Then, Ciara finally allowed the thought she’d been blocking to come to the surface. It wrenched at her heart, even though the cat was of a different species.

“Perhaps she had cubs that she was caring for.”

<style type="text/css">
.Ciaraforestdawn b {font-weight:bold; color:#9370D8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ciaraforestdawn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FyI7K.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 440px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00BFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread