Defend the Ones I Love
OOC: Sorry about the wait Sad

IC: Hadley was fidgeting and Fritz could only assume that it was simply something that he did and not that the man was bored with Fritz already. It would be rather disappointing if that was the case since Fritz didn’t think that he was all that boring. But Hadley did answer his question of how long he had been there and Fritz nodded. "I've been here only two or so weeks so you beat in length of being here." Which Fritz didn’t really mind. Someone had to be the new kid so why not him.

Fritz grinned when Hadley said the name of the girl he wanted to protect, not knowing that before too long, he'd be helping her heal from Hadley's actions. But right now, he saw a man wanting to protect his loved one and would willingly help him do that. So he gave an amused grin at the look on Hadley's face when he twirled the stick nonchalantly. "Hadley, I'm going to attack you and see how well you react, OK?" He didn’t give him a chance to answer before Fritz rushed at him, stick ready to swing towards Hadley, not that it would a hard whack but it would teach him a point.

Messages In This Thread