Rattle the cages
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Sorry about the -wait- :< And it's probably fine to change the date? I'm not so strict on my timeline anymore, heh

Hover the Cherokee words for translations.

As she waited, there was some concern in her heart. While she felt that she had learned a lot about Savina and Vigilante as she had met them numerous times and visited both their packs, she still was uncertain about the status of her tribe. Did they consider it their property, or was she considered the real leader now? If she could alleviate the tribe of this uncertainty, Ulilohi believed major steps could be taken. It was hard to think that all wounds could truly heal so long as the tribe was kept in a forced state of submission to the two packs, and Ulilohi believed the two leaders were genuine in their wish for this peace and friendship to be truly repaired. This trust was what she came to challenge, in a way, or at least to test.

A magnificent bird appeared and settled in a tree near her, only moments before Savina appeared herself. Ulilohi followed it with her eyes for a moment, fascinated. To an AniWayan, it was easy to see the difference between a wild animal and a Spirit Guide, and truthfully Ulilohi found the taming of wild animals almost more fascinating than the existence of Spirit Guides. There was something made her think that it was somehow wrong to tame such a creature, but this one came to Savina freely, and she thought that it could not be wrong if the bird chose it itself. It was an amazing thing that a wild bird would take to a wolf like that, or so the councilwoman thought. She gazed at the bird in wonder as she spoke. "Oh, Savina —your friend looks the essence of power and strength, my congratulations." Managing to tear her eyes away from it, she quickly served the other leader a more proper greeting. "Forgive me, I believe am quite taken with him. Unalihelitseti, friend. I came in hopes of seeing you. I was hoping to discuss some proposals." Twisting her head, the councilwoman once again glanced at the bird, not able to stop herself. The urge to utter several exclamations was repressed, but barely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread