Envy comes in Gold
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

An aspect she loved about her snowy companion was her innocence coupled with her natural ease. Whatever concerns may have affixed themselves to her brows were could be discarded by a kind gesture. It was all it took to lift the thin dark veil from her eyes and bring the light to her face again. If only it were that easy for her. To walk a day in this female’s paws… how much more at ease would she be?

Setting aside her own thoughts, she paid her full attention to the young she-wolf as she explained her circumstance in an embarrassed fashion. The Nomad found herself smiling even more against her prior emotions at the little display. It was nothing to be embarrassed about, but she imagined for a kind little thing like Kiara, the acts that lead to her present condition were something she’d rather hide to preserve her innocence. And X’yrin was fine to let it remain.

For an intrusion that was still very fresh to the mind, she had become rather calm to the circumstances that had transgressed. Bitter as she had been at first to acknowledge the theft and captive left behind, she was doing will with accepting it now. At least on the surface. “Unfortunately,” she began with a heavy breath. “This is true. It happened in the dead of night and were it not for Saluce’s horse sounding the alarm, I doubt we could have known til the morning. It was unfortunate… but not a kind topic of discussion.”

And just as quickly as Kiara had done to her, she segued back to their previous discussion regarding the pups nestled in her belly. “But tell me, why hadn’t you told anyone about you being with pups? It is a blessing to carry life and bring it into this world and should be rejoiced by all. Why hide it?”

314 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread