Envy comes in Gold
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

As the mother fumbled to explain herself, X’yrin listened without interruption seeking the clarity she lacked in her understanding of Kiara’s situation. Undoubtedly they both understood the importance of pups but something had gotten lost in translation it seemed. Her head cocked curiously to the side finding humor in the female’s mess of words before she finally stepped in to alleviate her disease.

“That’s not what I meant…” she uttered kindly. “But I suppose it could be interpreted that way. No my friend, I wondered why you hadn’t told me about it. I live near to you and you are my dear friend. News like this should be shared and it would have been known much sooner. I have learned that it is customary to rejoice the coming of life in celebration, and the ancestors know we need a reason to find happiness now.” Leaning in, she again graced the she-wolf’s head with an endearing tongue pouring all her hopes for a renewed happiness into the young mother.

“You could be that symbol of happiness for the pack, and give us a reason to smile again. A coming birth represents the coming prosperity of the pack. And despite these trials, this theft, the whole of our family slowly crumbling, you embody the bright future this pack could have and house within you the positive light that can be shed.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread