Envy comes in Gold
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 380

A party, one designed to celebrate Kiara and the growing life within her. The idea was alluring to the young female. She had been to two parties, although one of them she barely remembered do to the intoxicating effects of alcohol and her minuscule resistance to it's influences. Kiara made sure that she would never repeat that mistake again. Still, the idea of a celebration and all the food that would be at it was too good to pass up. Kiara brightened up when she heard that there was another pregnant female in Ichika. Even better. Already the white wolf was imagining what the event might be like. Dancing, music, a fire, and all the meat she could eat. Her mouth watered at the idea and her eyes were bright with excitement.

If Kiara expected anything from X'yrin, it was not her offer to invite those of New Dawn and Anathema to the celebration. Her thought's immediately turned to Noah and Aeron. Both were her friends and both were in the two packs mentioned. Then Kiara thought of Inferni and her friends there. Vesper, more than anything Kiara wanted Vesper to join in the celebration as well. Before the arctic wolf could speak, another comforting lick was placed on her forehead. The emotions within it were strange, but not unwelcome. Kiara pushed her head into X'yrin's shoulder as she tried to express her joy and gratitude.

After a few moments Kiara pulled back, her face illuminated by her bright smile. "I would love it if the neighboring packs could join in on the festivities. I have friends, so many friends and it would be so amazing if they could come. What about Inferni, no forget Inferni. What about Vesper. She's my friend in Inferni. Can she come too? Oh, I'm so excited that I can practically smell the food." Her words were spoken rapidly and a little loud. Kiara was practically jumping out of her fur she was so excited and her paws shuffled in anticipation for the upcoming events. "What about Charm, is she okay with this. I hope she is." Kiara twirled around, in a circle, her body itching to move. "I need to calm down and...and oh, screw it, I need to run. Wanna run with me?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread