M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

Charm knew that when the golden coyote female had a mission that there was nothing that could stop her from carrying out her mission. Charm followed behind her as quickly as her broken down body would allow. The male had broken her, physically and mentally more than once. ”Aeron…just leave him….He feels bad enough…beside maybe I did cheat on him..” Charm shook her head, what in the world was she doing trying to cover up for him. He had taken her children and killed them.

Watching the lady throw a rock at her male mate, she gasp. ”Aeron! You’re going to make him mad.” The Sawtooth female put her hands on Aeron’s arm, trying to pull her arms away from hitting the male again.

The brown male turned around seeing the Sawtooth female that was his mate hanging on the coyote that he knew, that Charm had cheated on him with her. Her Aunt had made them mates so she could have children, but Charm being the slut she was had slept around on him with in the first moons time. The male knew that the pups she was with was never his, he played the role of the good mate but could not take it with the last time she came back smelling of the golden she yote.
Charm let go of Aeron’s arm, as she allowed her hands to quickly start talking to the male with the signs going back and forth. The male shook his head as he stood up walked over to Charm taking her by the arm, and then picking her up. As he yelled at her in his deaf toned voice ”I think it’s a lie. I know she meant it. She’s a stupid filthy mate stealing coyote. There is a reason why they are at the lowest end of the food chain. Jesus Charm, how stupid can you be! Cheating on me again with her The male spat at the calico female as he threw her against a tree.

Looking to the golden coyote female The male turn snarling at her. ”Go back to your merry little life.” The male walked over to Charm and helping her stand up. The Sawtooth female could put little weight onto her leg. “Sorry Mi Belle, she scared me, made me let go of you, I was trying to hold you.” He spoke to her softly as she Shook in fear of what to do next.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread