M-I wish I were a saint
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

The golden demon was going to let the male live. She was going to protect Charm and get her out of there but he had gone to harm her. He was going to hurt her so he stepped in the way. He had hurt her and it wasn't until she had thrown her knives that she was able to sense the blood. She had tasted it in her mouth but she looked down and saw the long cut.

She glanced up to see the male fall to the ground. He wasn't going to hurt her she'd lay her life on the line. She watched as he fell as she ran her hand over the blood coming from the wound. She didn't look up from the ground. She couldn't bare to look at charm.

What was the golden demon going to say to the calico goddess? What could she possibly say? Looking up Aeron didn't say anything as her stomach turned from the blood that she had been swallowing. Looking away she retched blood and water flowed onto the ground. She felt so sick from this. She didn't feel like a victor. Charm She said her voice low. the Atheed of Anathema sad and broken. I'm sorry. I need to get you to Anathema. We have medics

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread