M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

The Calico female was lost with feeling and emotions. Her love for Aeron was not conflicting her moral and ethical code for life…she had asked the golden female not to kill the male, and she promised she wouldn’t. She had given her word upon it. Aeron killed the brown male that took his last few breath as he lungs were flooded and taken over by the blood in his own body. ”I’m not sure I want to be in Anathema, it’s full of killers.” She spoke coldly. When with a sigh she shook her head, ”I love you…I do, and I made a promise to you a while back that I would never treat you like Io, I would place you upon a pedestal and treat you like a goddess. I love you Aeron….I do, I am sorry that your where no better than him when it came down to it though. I will go to Anathema, but till I know who I can and cannot trust in those lands, I do not wanting anyone touching me helping or not. I know of the crimes that run with my family name and the connection it has back to your pack, I don’t want to help taint my family name by showing that weakness. My physical wombs will heal…My emotional wombs will the ones that will remain and linger around. Those are the wombs that cannot be healed with a pack healer.” She spoke bluntly, though in way that she was clueless as to how the world worked, she was not the navie being that she was when it came to the evilness that came with the Sawtooth name thanks to her brother. Soran had informed her of the sickness he placed upon the world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread