Phoenix Rising
She arrived late on purpose. Maybe it was because she did not want to know the rank system, maybe she did not really want to face Deuce. This had not really been planned, it had been a choice she had not been prepared on. She did it to support a relative, someone that she felt she owed. Colibri was good at putting guilt upon her shoulders, and now she had done it again. She had not told Lucifer, she had just left. He knew she was uncertain, and hopefully he knew that she would come back when she felt like it. She had said she loved her freedom, and that she would refuse to let go of it. However, what kind of move was this then? A foolish at least, that she already know. Yet, she still did it. As a ghost, she floated closer to the group and settled close to Iskata, but a bit away from Deuce. If she could offer them happiness by adding enough numbers to the group so that they could claim the lands, then it was something she would grant them.

Sorry, I'm late, fill me in later if I have missed anything important. She hoped she would not turn another pack again too soon. This was not a way to make friends. She could manage.. surely..

Messages In This Thread