The Last Supper
[html]

Word Count :: 304 ooo awkward Imhotep

Imhotep had never been one to actually speak infront of so many but he loved Odessa. She should not have to speak everything for him. After all he was a man who could speak for himself most days. wallowing his nerves as Eris spoke of him. She was right after all she said he should speak of this at the meeting.

Imhotep looked at Odessa and smiled. He loved her so much she was rather special to him. I can speak he said looking at her. then around the table. I have asked for Eris's blessing to take Odessa as my mate. He had to stop himself and take a breath his arabic laced tone hindered him as he picked up speed. Taking a calming breath he smiled. And Odessa has honored me greatly by saying yes. his words slow to get them right as he turned to look at Odessa again. I love you he said smiling.

Imhotep fell silent looking about the crowd. he had to admit he was still nervous that others of the pack would not be pleased with this. he feared his head may not be where it is now.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread