wherever i am, you'll always be
[html]

Now I have a Lion King image in my head. Dang Disney! :: ::

The barrel shaped body of his brother came flying at him and he tried so desperately to jump out of the way, but unfortunately his paws got the better of him and he stumbled. Brans solid form slammed into him and he tumbled tail over ear tips, he felt sharp little puppy teeth trying to reach the loose skin under his rough, fluffy mane. He gave a growly giggle and twisted his head round to grab Brans ear with his teeth.

The brothers tumbled over and over, the momentum of Brans tackle sending them flying towards the log that Nier had only glimpsed in his peripherary but knew was there from his knowledge of the clearing. Niernan felt Brans jaws loosen from his neck as a tumble landed his brother on his head, he took that opportunity to spring apart from the caramel furred form. He leapt straight up in the air, coming down to lightly land on top of his brother, placing his paws on Brans chest at just the right time in Brans roll. Pinned 'ya He announced proudly, his blue eyes gleaming with amusement and challenge.

Nier knew that his brother was stronger than him; he was more lanky and wiry than Brans heavy muscle. Bran wasn't just bigger because of a fluffy puppy coat, the pup was almost solid muscle, well, apart from the typical puppy fat and massive paws and ears. Nier didn't mind being smaller than his brother, but sometimes Bran was too good at throwing his weight around, quite literally.

Bran had opened his snout slightly and Nier knew that to mean that the other pup was about to say something completely daft, Nier opened his rather unimpressive maw and placed his mouth over Brans nose and chin, closing his brothers jaw with a click. He giggled to himself before releasing his brother and making a mad dash towards the fallen log. He threw himself at the vast expanse of wood, slamming into the side and scrabbling at it with his pathetic puppy claws. he had managed to drape himself over the log and was now trying to scramble his way over the top.

He glanced back over his shoulder, seeing that his brother was now back on his feet and the cold fire of mischief shone brightly in his eyes. Oh, bugger! He thought and renewed his log climbing efforts, very aware of the fact that his sensitive tail and rumo was still in reach of his brothers sharp teeth. He let out a small, desperate whine and wiggled as much as he could, willing himself forward but feeling himself go backwards. Panic touched his wee puppy face but he would never let Bran see that.

Word Count ~ 451

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread