A freak, that I'm sure
[html]
Ooc.

Her mind still drifted in and out of things she didn’t need to be thinking about at the current moment, and she didn’t realize it when a scent much stronger than the others approached. It was something she should have been paying attention to being so close to enemy lines, as she thought of them. A voice boomed out from the distance, and it damn near startled her. She jumped slightly, and rose to her feet near the tree. ”Um, last time I checked these are neutral lands, buddy. I stayed a good amount of distance away from your borders.” She was swinging it a little careless, but he couldn’t hurt her. She wasn’t anywhere near his pack to be a clear threat, so she stood where she once sat. The sudden voice did make her on edge a little, but she made sure she was calm enough not to appear nervous or frightened, which she wasn’t entirely.

Whoever it was, she couldn’t see him. She could smell him, and knew by his scent and words that he was one of Inferni, but she couldn’t see him. He stayed hidden, and she wasn’t about to go looking for him. She felt her mind pushing her away from where she was, farther, and it would not allow her to take a step forward as it would land her a step closer to Inferni borders.

She wished the brute would show himself. She knew he would be a little, wormy coyote and in her book she disliked the ones from Inferni and their view of wolves. If they didn’t have such a stank opinion of Rio’s kind, she wouldn’t care. It was just the way they carried themselves that she felt that they didn’t deserve to be liked by her. And they wouldn’t be liked until they adjusted their beliefs.

Word Count: 308

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa1c1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dcdfe5; }
.freebjuly21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly21 {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f8f8f8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KV9WB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0cc; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485c6f; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread