A freak, that I'm sure
[html]

He wasn't a fighter by any means, but Nate knew what to do if he ever came across someone truly dangerous. He'd call for help, or try and scare them away with words. Sometimes words could be more powerful than any weapon...they could make another canine turn tail and run, or cause an attack. It all depended upon what was said and how it was stated. Wolves were dangerous creatures, but less intelligent than coyotes. This was what he believed. He had only ever encountered really dim-witted ones, though, so who knew. Maybe there were some scholarly wolves out there somewhere.

Nathaniel had brought a weapon with him just in case, a knife that he normally used for cooking or cutting paper...but it was of no use to him in this form. He continually sharpened it after using it for things like that, though, so it wasn't dull by any means...but he would need to shift to use it. He began to change forms slowly, using the brush as cover. He then clutched his knife, pulling it from the pack on his back. "Are you daft, wolf? I asked why you linger so close to our borders - not that you are in them. Wolf spies come from all over to take a gander...we put their heads up on stakes. I think something like that could be arranged for you, too" He looked this way and that, trying to spot her.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread