malus domestica
[html]omg he's adorable. eventually he will be called some awesome plant name... XD

It was there that they waited, along the Inferni border and away from the dead heads. Oak sat on the ground, the sapling beside him and Anu stood. She was diligent, watching the horizon and waited for the beast that would greet them. She was certain that he would not look like Gabriel, Oak had told her his description, but in her mind she had gathered pieces of the past Aquila and formed a son that had his features.

The wind brought them his scent, and gathering up what they had brought Anu and her son walked further into Inferni’s claimed landscape. He was near, and it was a coy-ish call that caused the Dreaming leader to turn and face the burnt gold and bronze male. He was different then what Anu had thought. Yet she was pleased that he had come to meeting them, and smiled as he approached.

Oak returned the nod, but stood a step behind his mother. She was the Dreamer that would make this deal, as she was the Praetor and respect for rank would be upheld even beyond their pack lands. I have made it many times before. Anu spoke with a nod. I thank you for your time and effort Ezekiel. She looked at the horse that he held at the end of the leather rope. He was small, tiny compared to Alder’s Shire. But he brought her a amused smile, and she could see the calmness in his eyes. Facing the Infernian once again, My name is Anu, Praetor or second in command of Crimson Dreams. And you know my son Oak…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread