malus domestica
[html]

Haha, I love it. Wrap this up with a post or two?

With the rich soil of the forest close to their eastern borders, Ezekiel was certain the tree would grow well. The apples would be able to feed the horses, and likely attract further prey. He did not grasp the deeper meaning of the gift, but saw the sincerity in Anu’s eyes and appreciated her willingness to hand over something she held dear.

The red wolf brought forth the trio of goats. They were certainly an interesting looking group, and he was hopeful to make use of them. Myrika would be put in charge of the animals, as she was with most of these things, for their worth was not something he could fully develop. He extended his own hand, passing the lead of the pony to his half-brother, and gave a slight nod of approval. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind,” he replied, and looped the leads around one arm. “The pony will graze on grass, but I would suggest you make efforts to provide him extra food—especially before next winter.” He did not know that her other son was well-versed in animals and a likely source of information, but certainly didn’t want to send them off without words of advice.

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread