Of my darkest days
[html]

While Aoi is all... hugs??? Dx

Word Count :: 526

Aoi was well aware of the fact that, while Miwa was outspoken and brave, she was feeble and shy. A lot of the time it angered her when she was compared with sister. After all, it was known that a father liked to spoil his daughter, and Miwa having been bought up in that sort of environment had been absolutely no exception. And a mother was usually more cautious, and that was probably why Aoi was why she was. Not to mention she’d watched the mother she’d loved die, that was a traumatic experience indeed. But she was growing, her mourning for her parent had almost stopped, and Aoi was growing slightly stronger. She figured all she needed now was something to keep her going, something worth living for. A friend, a purpose, a job. She’d like to have some sort of rank in the pack.

Aoi nodded as her father began explaining. Hard, and scary…at first. He meant it got better. It did get better, right? She wasn’t even sure if it had hurt the first time it had happened, she was too frightened and panicking to tell otherwise. She’d been on her own, after all. Haha! she giggled a little as he commented on her weight. So she had been losing weight and structure, it wasn’t just her imagination. Often she would cuddle up with the soft, almost plump form of her sister and she definitely realised there was a difference…Aoi was far too bony to be cuddly.

The lesson taught next found the Angelo’s daughter eagerly pricking up her ears so she heard every word. This was probably becoming the longest conversation she and her father had ever had. And Aoi realised just how much she missed having someone to talk too. With this in mind, her slender hands fled to her necklace, and she fingered it hungrily. Oh. she replied, looking behind her to make sure Saigai wasn’t anywhere in sight or scent; he wasn’t. Saigai, my crow, told me that Secui can make others hurt. He says…he saw one, murder…another luperci. I don‘t like it..when people, die…. she piped up nervously, squeaking a little at the end. She then noticed he’d scooted over quite close, but she didn’t feel like her space had been invaded, for once. She felt perfectly relaxed.

And then he held out his arms, wide, and she looked up at him. She hadn’t been hugged since her mother. Her expression was shocked, curious, but in a good way. This was the gesture she had hoped for. Dad! she cried, not containing the emotion in her voice. The girl was only young, after all. She leant up and embraced him, snuggling her head into his chest, holding and hugging him tight. Perhaps the only contact they’d had since meeting each other. Mother died, you know…that’s why I came. she stuttered, burying her face even further into him so he could not see her angry, saddened eyes. She left me…you wont leave me, will you? Not ever?

Table by Alex

<style>

.Aoi { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top left; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:95%; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 4px 0px 4px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Aoi .box {width:480px;height:405px;float:left;}
.Aoi b {color:#3434ed; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.Aoi p { color:#ffffff; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:left; }
.Aoi .wc {color:#3434ed; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Aoi .ooc {color:#3434ed; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread