Of my darkest days
[html]

Word Count :: 332

At her father's comment about the crows, Aoi could only smile. She'd always thought that Saigai had something interesting to say, and she hadn't always realised that the things that came from his beak weren't always exactly genuine. And so she was pleased listening to her father's advice, even if she felt guilty coming into agreement with Saigai's idiocy. But then she forgot everything else and hung on to her father's every word as he explained the secui form to her. It really cleared up a lot of things, and made her think about it in a way that didn't scare her. She wasn't sure if she wanted lots of strength and speed, but it could always be fun. However, she was a more laid back kind of girl. Still, she'd give the form a try; perhaps another time though. The favourite thing he said though, was the fact that no matter what form you were in, you were still you. This sent a full-on grin to her muzzle, and her tongue lolled out gratefully.

She was glad he didn't throw her back or not respond when she took him in an embrace. Instead. he held her, like a father only should, and it felt right. Finally, they were bonding, after all this time of awkwardness. His reassuring words stopped her shivers and pent up anger, and Aoi relaxed. When the time finally came for her to draw away, she sat next to him comfortably, closer than before, as she was now more at ease with him. He was her father, after all. Thank you. she whispered, gaze located at the ground, despite it being clear who she was saying it to. Her dark eyes blinked several times, and then she dared ask him a question. Dad, I want to become an Anzu. Where are the herds of animals, and who do they belong to? How do I help look after them? she asked carefully, wondering, hoping, if he knew the answer.

Table by Alex

<style>

.Aoi { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top left; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:95%; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 4px 0px 4px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Aoi .box {width:480px;height:405px;float:left;}
.Aoi b {color:#3434ed; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.Aoi p { color:#ffffff; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:left; }
.Aoi .wc {color:#3434ed; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Aoi .ooc {color:#3434ed; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread